Wednesday, March 10, 2010

She's here!

Hello all!

So the moment you've all been waiting for...ok maybe just me...but regardless, My little Miss Daisy has been born! Isn't she adorable!
And no, this isn't one of my talents...graphic design is a field I'd love to tap into, but not unless God decides that a 36 hour day would be a better mix for mankind:)

I owe it all to my dearest sister, Esther..... Sister? Yes, sister. That's the only way I can describe our relationship. Friend is too far from the heart. She is amazing and talented...and your check is in the mail along with a huge hug!

I have 4 items to upload to my etsy.com site. And they are all for little boys! More to come today! I have so many cute little fabrics...

I realized last night that I haven't really blogged to much about my personal life. The plan is to start doing that too. I just have to think of something y'all would enjoy reading!

Oh! my etsy.com site finally made it's first sale! I am so excited. I saw the e-mail on Saturday afternoon and nearly fell of my chair. Now I haven't done too much advertising other than putting a link to my site on Facebook, but it's a start. I'm in the process of making a button that other bloggers can use. And I will have a fan page on facebook soon!

Off to sew...before little A wakes up!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment