Sunday, February 7, 2010

Skirt!!!!

So...I think I'm starting every post with so:)

So :)....Thursday I made an easy wrap around skirt from a book by Heather Ross. Well, it was a great pattern, really easy...but there was one problem. The sizing. She states that a large/xlarge wrap is for 31"-44"....quite a range, but it looked more hopeful for me than a small/medium ranging in 20"-30" :)

well....I put it on after finally finishing it after about 3 hours of work (with a variety of interruptions) and realized I couldn't wear it out:) Lol! So off to the fabric store to get more fabric on Friday night to put in two new panels on Saturday. Then I had to pick out the wasteband to re-sew and catch the folded under seems. And it is still sitting pinned on my kitchen/studio table. I'll let you know how it goes...and post a picture:) Should be done tomorrow!

And that book...it's coming....:)

Happy Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment